Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Keisuke Tokyo @ Millenia Walk Revisited

Having had their crab-broth ramen twice already, I thought that I should try their other ramen dishes to see if they were just as good. Decided on the Shoyu Ramen Ajitama-iri, which has a soya-sauce based soup.


The noodles that come with the order are more like the Japanese ramen that all of us are used to (compared to the ones that are served with the Watarikani Ramen). The order came with a good quantity of menma, a nori sheet, a slice of chasu, a slice of kamaboko and the ajituke tamago.

I was struck by the layer of oil in the ramen, but tucked in nonetheless. The texture of the ramen was good, as were the ingredients. The broth was a bit lacking in oomph, although that has to come down to my choice of broths. I think the miso or tonkotsu broths would have suited me better. Would I go back for the Shoyu Ramen? Perhaps not, especially when there is the Watarikani Ramen...

No comments:

Post a Comment