Sunday, October 24, 2010

Keisuke Tokyo @ Millenia Walk

So I was going to have a quiet Saturday night, when a friend suggested that I join them for dinner at a ramen joint that was famous for their prawn broth. Seemed like too good an offer to refuse, and so I was down at Millenia Walk to eat at Keisuke Tokyo.



When we got to the restaurant, the menu had been revamped and gone was the prawn-based stock. However, the crab broth ramen caught my eye, and I had to try it. The first thing that I noticed was that the ramen served with the crab broth was not the usual ramen, but something that looked like Ee-Fu noodles or Linguine. I took a spoonful with the broth and was amazed by the richness of the broth. It was like drinking crab bisque with your ramen! The broth was almost sticky in consistency and oozing with flavour. The broth was definitely the high point, and all the other ingredients were presented to support the star of the broth. Very satisfying, especially when I washed it down with a bottle of Yebisu beer. Will definitely pay a return visit, for the broth is just quite spectacular.

Rating: 8/10
Website: http://www.grandcuisine.jp/keisuke_sg/
Address: #P03-02, Millenia Walk, 9 Raffles Boulevard
Phone: 6337 7919
Hours: 1130 hrs - 1500 hrs
1730 hrs - 2200 hrs
1100 hrs - 2200 hrs (Sun)
Price: $1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment